Sales Development Representative
Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career with a challenging position at one of the leading financial technology companies in the country? A place where you can have an impact in an early-stage company changing how banks compete and win? Numerated Growth Technology’s real-time lending and sales automation platform drives profitable growth for banks. It transforms how financial institutions lend from a paper-based process to a digital, real-time experience. Numerated’s platform uses data automation and science to digitize credit policies and integrates digital sales and marketing tools to drive ongoing customer acquisition at scale. Simply put: Numerated’s platform enables banks to more effectively compete by offering the fastest way for businesses to borrow money.
This position reports to the Director of Sales and is designed to prospect and qualify sales opportunities with mid-size banks. The Sales Development Representative will prospect among targeted financial institutions in addition to qualifying inbound sales leads and will partner with the Sales Executives to develop new sales opportunities. Tasks include prospecting and qualifying activities that are essential to our sales process and achieving excellence in service to prospects and customers.
Essential Responsibilities /
- Working with Sales Executives, develop an overall territory strategy and action plans to develop sales opportunities
- The Sales Development Representative will use the company’s standard CRM system and sales process to develop these plans, then evaluate and revise them as needed to ensure they are adequate for meeting his/her assigned objectives and sales targets
- Prospect and qualify sales opportunities with targeted banks, and follow-up and qualify inbound leads, through remote communications
- Engage with each prospect and determine the likelihood of advancing in the sales cycle. Execute the appropriate “talk track” and discovery call for the opportunity, qualify effectively, and set the stage for the Sales Executives to engage with a prospect
- As a member of the sales team, participate in our overall sales strategy development
- Partner with the marketing team to develop and improve the company’s overall outbound and inbound marketing efforts
- Occasional travel (approximately 20%) may be required for participation in trade events and partner user conferences
Education Requirements /
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field preferred
Work Experience Requirements /
- Minimum of two years territory or new-business sales experience preferred
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Highly motivated, energetic, goal-oriented individual with superior communication skills, interpersonal skills, and enjoys a very active work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in banking or fintech is a plus
- Must be proficient using a CRM system, Salesforce and/or HubSpot a plus
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PPT, GoogleDocs) a must
- Must be willing and able to travel as required (approximately 20%)
Numerated is a fast-growing, venture-backed financial technology company powering digital transformation at banks. The platform makes originating bank products exceptionally easy by using data to remove work otherwise required from customers and lenders. Numerated works with over 100 banks and credit unions and has decisioned nearly $20 billion in lending. The Numerated platform was originally incubated inside one of the highest volume SBA banks in the country before spinning out of the bank in a high-profile round of venture capital financing. Investors include Patriot Financial Partners, FINTOP Capital, Hyperplane, and Venrock, one of the world’s leading venture capital firms with prior investments in Apple, DoubleClick, Endeca, and Intel. Numerated was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing fintechs in the world on CB Insights' "2020 Fintech 250" list, was named “2020’s Best Overall FinTech Software” by FinTech Breakthrough, and named “2020’s Most Innovative Industry Partner” by Barlow Research.
Our great people are at the heart of our company and key to our success. As a mostly remote workforce, we’re looking for more smart, driven, and down-to-earth Numerators to join our rapidly growing team. Our culture is open and flexible; our benefits range from 401(k) to care packages arriving at your house; and while we’re making a serious impact on banks, we always have time for witty puns and good laughs.
If you are interested in joining a collaborative team, working on pioneering technology, in an exciting phase of company growth – apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Numerated makes business lending and account opening easy for financial institutions and their clients.