This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Motus Business Development team is growing quickly, and we're looking to bring on our newest cohort of software Account Executives. As an Account Executive, you will identify and engage prospective customers in a consultative selling process to help them increase efficiency, boost employee satisfaction, mitigate risk and liability, and realize significant cost savings. Our customers love the value we deliver, and we have a 98.5% retention rate.
Our most successful Account Executives are quick learners, driven and diligent, and highly skilled at reading people and situations. Our decision-makers are often C-Level executives, so we're looking for team members with a strong executive presence who can hold a room and connect with different personalities.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with a fun, tight-knit group of sales professionals and learn from hands-on mentorship. Successful Account Executives are promoted into the Enterprise Account Executive role selling into our highest revenue accounts.
- Manage a full-cycle sales process and consistently deliver against quarterly quota
- Identify and engage decision-makers within target accounts using outbound outreach tactics such as cold calling, email, and direct mail
- Uncover prospective customers' needs and business goals to understand how Motus can be a strategic investment for their business
- Position Motus' value proposition to prospects in a way that accounts for their business' specific needs and goals
- Educate prospects on Motus' product suite through presentations and product demos
- Create and present financial analyses to clients
- Review and execute contracts agreements with prospects
- Outline and follow a defined Sequence of Events with prospects over the course of the sales process
- Maintain detailed prospect and activity information in Salesforce.com
- 1-3 years of sales or BDR experience within a SaaS organization
- Experience selling into the C-Suite
- Demonstrated history of exceeding sales quotas
- Aptitude for technology
- Creative, tenacious approach towards lead generation
- Driven, outgoing and positive attitude
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in sales enablement tools such as Salesforce.com, Outreach, Vidyard, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus!
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Platform Designed to Help Your Team WorkForward