Sales Development Representative
Take your career to the next step with us!
We are looking for a highly energetic and dynamic Sales Development Representative to join our sales development operations in the United States. You will be joining a rapidly growing enterprise sales team in Chicago.
As an SDR, you are tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
You will be working closely with Account Executives and Sievo’s global marketing team. The role is of an individual contributor; a mentality of a hunter, with the hunger to succeed in business and artistry to inspire senior stakeholders of large multinational corporations.
We offer a unique growth opportunity with awesome colleagues, international and positive atmosphere. We are ready to support you in your growth path to sales by providing you all the required training and everyday support. You will always have direct access to our top management, and you will be reporting directly to the Director of Sales, Americas.
You will get a competitive salary and benefits package, an exceptional work-life balance, strong career path and occasional refreshment trips to Europe.
What you’ll do:
- Research, identify and initiate relationships with key decision-makers in Fortune 1000 companies through outbound activities.
- Qualify leads coming from inbound marketing campaigns.
- Partner with sales and global marketing team to continuously improve targeting, messaging and cadences.
- Develop and define sales automation and scalable sales techniques (including outbound calls.)
- Schedule qualified calls and meetings with Account Executives.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, market research, supply chain, consulting, business development or client success preferred.
- 1-2+ years experience of experience in sales/business development (software industry preferred.)
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and on social media.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail.
- A track record of success booking calls/meetings.
Other things we look for:
- Experience in using relevant tools such as Hubspot, Outreach.io, SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, Zoominfo etc.
- Understanding of Procurement and Supply Chain Management is an advantage
- Share our working culture with respect towards colleagues and a startup mentality.
Sievo is the World’s Leading Procurement Analytics company founded in 2003, with offices in Chicago, IL and Helsinki, Finland. We are self-funded, profitable, and steadily growing our revenue at a 40% annual rate. Our mission is to turn our clients’ Procurement Data into dollars with our SaaS solutions that utilize cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning technologies. We have an international and focused company culture, with a highly talented team of passionate professionals. Our client portfolio includes large, multinational companies such as Kellogg’s, Levi’s and Citrix.
The application screening is done on an ongoing basis, so apply now by providing your application and CV through our recruitment system!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Procurement Analytics Powered by AI