Account Executive - Channel
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit https //birdeye.com
What You'll Do
Birdeye, the all-in-one Experience Marketing platform, is looking for remote Channel Account Executives to partner with Digital Marketing Agencies across the country. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded sales executive looking to get in on the ground floor of one of Silicon Valley's hottest startups. If you possess the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales, this is an opportunity that you cannot afford to miss.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of quota carrying software sales (preferred digital marketing, advertising, technology)
- Experience discussing concepts like PPC, SEO, SEM and other marketing technologies with prospective clients
- Skilled in conducting online discovery calls, demonstrations, and price negotiation
- Comfortable communicating across expertise levels (C-Suite, Agency Directors, Front Line Employees)
- Ability to stay organized with SalesForce Pipeline, Lead, Task Management
- You are able to work independently and can thrive in a team-centric environment
- Ability to demonstrate previous success awards, stack-rankings, accomplishments
- Full-cycle Inside Sales (including cold-calling/ prospecting, conducting discovery calls, demos, and closing deals over the phone)
- Closing 5-7 Agency Partners monthly
- Converting Inbound leads
- Prospecting and qualifying your own outbound opportunities
- Working amongst cross-functional teams to drive revenue (BDR’s, Customer Success, Finance)
Why You'll Join Us
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.
- Employer-paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses.