Sales Development Representative - SaaS (Remote)
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
We are in the midst of the biggest public health crisis of our lives where every aspect of the way we live is affected. Carbon Health has been at the forefront of the Covid-19 response in California, partnering with the City of San Francisco and County of Los Angeles with their testing efforts. We also launched the Coronavirus Self-Assessment Test in late February and have been an outspoken leader in helping the public get access to testing.
Testing alone is only the start and businesses need guidance on how to safely and effectively re-open and get their employees back to work. Carbon Health is introducing the Covid Ready Program for employers to do just this and we need your help!
The Job At A Glance
Carbon Health is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to build our growing sales team. This role is focused on early stage client engagement and outreach, with many opportunities for growth as the company expands.
As an SDR, you will be responsible for strategically sourcing and qualifying business prospects. Using your unique personality and grit, you will target and qualify leads to increase the pipeline of potential customers. As one of the first SDRs, you will help implement scalable processes. This role will lay the foundation for your future success at Carbon Health by developing a good technical understanding of our products.
What You'll Do
- Generate, qualify, and drive new leads and opportunities for complex enterprise deals
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers, delivering exceptional service and experiences
- Drive complex sales cycles outlining a strategy to close while overcoming obstacles along the way
- Note: no travel requirement
- 2+ years of sales experience in a lead generation and outbound sales role in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) organization, proactively researching, and qualifying/contacting targeted leads
- Prior track record of hitting and/or exceeding lead qualification quotas
- Previous experience building relationships and selling to C-level executives
- Team player who is highly collaborative, goal-oriented and confident; Comfortable working in ambiguity and adaptable
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel. Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re all different, but united in our desire for good health. Carbon Health is care for you. It’s care for everyone.