Regional Sales Executive
The Regional Sales Executive is responsible for driving revenue via new sales, up-sells/cross-sells and renewals of Outsell’s software solutions in a defined territory of dealer clients within the United States. The Regional Sales Executive will work closely with the National Sales Executives, Account Manager and Dealer Success Representative to build key dealer relationships and ensure smooth onboarding and dealer satisfaction to maximize revenue potential of their territory in the Kansas City / St. Louis region.
- Acquire an understanding of the issues and needs of the dealers within the territory and effectively communicate Outsell’s value proposition in alignment with the dealer’s objectives leading to the booking of new business.
- Develop and manage the relationship with key dealer contact beginning with the point of enrollment and sustain throughout the customer lifecycle. Overall responsible for maintenance, retention and growth of assigned accounts.
- Ensure the successful launch of the defined programs and customer success working together with the Dealer Service and Account Management teams.
- Through consultative sales efforts, identify potential cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to grow overall Outsell revenue base.
- Support Dealer Success Representative (DSR) when they identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities during dealer results reviews.
- Serve as the voice of the customer by capturing requests for solution enhancements.
- Consistently achieve agreed upon activity levels as defined in sales plan. Activities include phone calls, emails, webcasts, etc.
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly recurring revenue plans.
- Leverage Salesforce CRM platform for all process management, activity documentation, and revenue tracking.
- Demonstrate the values of Outsell in everyday interactions.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree; and
- Two years of successful consultative B2B sales experience; or
- A combination of education and work experience is necessary to perform key responsibilities.
- Preferred: SaaS and/or Automotive industry experience.
Demonstrated Success (Competencies, Traits):
- Advanced proficiency in acquiring new customers
- Ability to conduct heavy prospecting of self-generated business; high sense of urgency, proficient closer; highly motivated
- Meeting and exceeding sales metrics of 100% or more
- Proficient selling to C-level Executives
- Advanced proficiency in verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and influence
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and process orientation
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented, team based culture
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Salesforce, and PowerPoint
Duties are performed in a regular office environment. Physical requirements include:
- Sitting or standing at a desk for extended periods of time and performing long hours of work in office. Sitting in a vehicle or airplane, driving vehicle, and moving through airports with luggage during travel for sales meetings and conferences.
- Ability to navigate public transportation, including airports, while en route for sales meetings and conferences.
- Perform in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and collaborative work culture.
- Hear and speak effectively to communicate in person and over the phone with customers, employees, and others, including at senior level professional levels outside the organization.
- Make live presentations in public at industry events in front of large audiences.
- Visual acuity to read computer screens and printed documents.
- Manual dexterity to type on a keyboard and use a computer mouse. Perform manual tasks such as handwriting, using hands to search through files, reaching for supplies, and repetitive motions such as typing and sorting.
- Occasionally may lift objects, technology and office equipment weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Travel 40% required by car and/or plane to dealerships, conventions and/or other remote locations.
- Affordable Medical, Health Savings Account, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave for maternity, paternity, and adoption
- Half day Fridays throughout the year
- Tuition reimbursement for formal education, professional development, trainings, etc.
- Nine paid holidays
- Spot bonuses for performance
- Hybrid and remote work arrangements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.