Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a HUNTER? Do you thrive on hunting for new opportunities, engaging busy decision-makers, and CLOSING them on quality meetings? Are you highly competitive, evolving, and obsessed with winning? Do you want to work at a kick-ass company?!
If you said “yes!” to all of these, then we may have an opportunity for you!
We are looking to recruit an awesome candidate to join our Sales Development Team.
In this role, you’ll be working with our seasoned account executives to research and build a pipeline in new sales territories.
We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow-up skills who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you.
- Set qualified meetings for our Sales Representatives through cold calling to targeted accounts
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, strategic cold calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Mother Tongue English - A Must!
- Previous Experience with SDR/BDR Role - Strong Advantage
- Highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas quickly and in a compelling way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- College degree
- Computer Software
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Provides IT/enterprise service management solutions to transform productivity, enhance CX & drive value to the business.