Mid-Market Account Executive
Position: Account Executive
Leoforce is the leader in People Intelligence. In the world or work, we believe that people are more than just a summary of career accomplishments and carefully selected keywords. Each person is a unique individual, driven by a variety of inspirations, aspirations, and historical influences.
And we develop technology that empowers talent acquisition professionals and their organizations to truly understand people, identify the best fit for each unique role and engage with that talent seamlessly whenever and however they prefer.
We’re the company behind Arya, the world’s first and foremost AI recruiting advisor. A platform designed to be a recruiter’s best friend and the competitive advantage organizations need in the war for talent. Arya layers artificial intuition on top of predictive analytics and proprietary deep machine learning models to identify the best talent and provides the tools to focus on engaging and building quality relationships with those ideal candidates.
Our CORE Values
- High Performance – our employees bring their best, each and every day
- Integrity – we hold ourselves, our employees, and our partners to the highest standards
- Freedom of Thought – employees are encouraged to be inquisitive and imaginative
- Respect – we value diversity in all forms – ideas, beliefs and backgrounds
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Account Executive, you have a proven sales record of successful sales to Mid-Size and Large accounts. You are comfortable championing transformational technology that make individuals more productive and efficient and directly impact and improve the top and bottom lines of the organizations that deploy it. With a passion for technology, you will be leading efforts to show how AI and automation can transform a company’s talent acquisition strategy and processes to deliver powerful business impact and optimal business outcomes.
- You will contribute to and execute plans and strategies to achieve the overall company goals and specifically your personal goals of revenue, growth and market share
- You will apply best-in-class sales skill to manage continuous inbound activity while driving continuous outbound outreach to target and close prospects in region
- You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with team members from all internal business functions.
- You will have an excellent understanding of process and technology, especially in relation to talent acquisition.
- You will maintain excellence your sales process and execution which will also allow for accurate and predictable forecasts
- You will contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction by setting proper expectations and delivering on them
- You will have the passionate drive and competency to operate independently and deliver high performance and success that exceeds expectations
- You will be a catalyst for the success of Leoforce
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- 1+ years of experience leading business development activity and closing sales to Mid-Size to Large accounts
- SaaS/Cloud-based software solution experience
- Experience closing ACV’s of 10-100K+
- Experience and excellence in presenting innovative and disruptive technology
- Team player, Relationship Builder, Detail Oriented, Dedicated, Driven, Ambitious, Entrepreneurial and a Winning Attitude
- HR Technology sales experience, solutions for Talent Acquisition/HR
- Staffing/Recruiting/Talent Acquisition Industry Experience
- Experience selling AI or Automation technology
- Excellent Ping Pong Doubles Partner
- Computer Software
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Leader in People Intelligence