Enterprise Account Executive
Turbonomic is the World’s leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance that’s scalable, proven and cost-efficient.
At Turbo, we’ve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure the performance of their mission-critical business-critical applications.
We’ve had 5 years of consecutive record growth and added logos such as; Apple, Cisco, IBM, BOA and many more, but we’re just getting warmed up. If this sounds exciting, come learn more.
We work in a creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your limits and are eager to make a difference on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for - click APPLY and tell us why!
What You Will Do
- Achieve individual sales quotas by prospecting and closing strategic deals from cold call to install
- Build sales campaigns in a region to develop new business in; the West, Southeast/Central or Northeast
- Develop customer and partner relationships through outbound prospecting and opportunity identification
- Build a book of business within our target commercial accounts
- Drive opportunity progression from identification, product demonstrations, technical reviews and implementation
What You Bring
- Minimum 3-5 years direct sales experience, preferred exposure to closing at the C-Level suite
- Experience achieving over 100% of sales quota
- Sell ARM into the data center eco-system; i.e. virtualization, converged infrastructure, flash array, storage, application performance monitoring, hybrid cloud etc.
- Competitive, and passionate team player who is motivated to excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional communication and consultative skills to employ solutions-based selling
- Interest in high technology and new market trends within the software-defined data center
- Virtualization Sales Certification(s) a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Technical aptitude required
Turbonomic is the leader in Application Resource Management (ARM). Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company – both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. We’re headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make sure that your #applications always perform, automatically. #ARM