Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Sales Development Representative, you generate new leads and opportunities and stimulate the growth of the sales pipeline. In this inside sales position a consistent and high volume of prospecting activities is required, including: outbound calling, email campaigns, marketing lead development and qualification. In order to be successful in the new customer acquisition activities, the candidate must develop a basic understanding of the TrendMiner software products and their positioning, combined with in-depth industry knowledge for developing incremental opportunities to expand our customer base.
Duties and responsibilities
- Learning and executing proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Contacting prospects by using cold calling (40+ calls per day) and other prospecting techniques to meet daily activity targets and overall opportunity generation goals
- Connecting with prospects using phone and email for lead qualification purposes
- Procuring Sales Qualified Leads for Account Executives
- Documenting daily activities in our SalesForce CRM system
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Recommending process enhancements for more targeted demand generation efforts and improved selling techniques
- Mapping prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Representing and protecting the TrendMiner brand with integrity and professionalism at all times, in all written and oral communication.
- Maintaining current knowledge of customer applications, competitive product differences, and social media/collaboration strategies to target and sell to prospective clients
- Leveraging CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Developing an understanding of internal processes and resources needed to effectively manage inside sales pipeline, including the tracking of all activities in CRM
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline goals, as well as defined team goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Commercial or related field required
- Minimum 3 years experience in inside sales required
- Experience working for a SaaS software company preferred
- Experience with Industrial Automation software or high-tech business applications is preferred
- A proven track record of reaching and exceeding targets
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and processes is preferred
- Experience with demand generation tools (such as Hubspot, SalesLoft, or SalesForce) is a plus
- Outgoing personality and excellent phone and social media skills
- Proven ability to develop a professional rapport, engage prospects in meaningful dialog about issues they are trying to solve, and address initial questions and objections confidently and professionally
- Ability to talk to company executives who make business decisions
- Ability to navigate large organizations to identify decision-makers and stakeholders
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to quickly learn processes, systems, industries, products, companies, etc.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent base salary plus competitive commission programs
- Competitive other company benefits
- The opportunity to join a visionary technical innovator
TrendMiner develops discovery, diagnostic & predictive analytics solutions for industry. Our cross-functional agile development team is developing a brand new data mining product for process industry. TrendMiner is growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic new talent. We currently offering a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our exciting and dynamic team in our Belgian office.
- Computer Software
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Next Generation Productivity Through Self-Service Industrial Analytics