Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Location: This position can be performed remotely. We plan to have physical offices in San Francisco and Atlanta once it’s safe to resume in-office operations.
As one of our Enterprise Account Executives, you will fill a key role in acquiring new enterprise-level customers and spreading the Gong gospel. This position reports directly to our Director of Enterprise Sales.
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Land new business within greenfield territory
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our Gong value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging Revenue Intelligence industry and validate Gong as the leader in this new market
- Partner with the SDR, Sales and Sales Engineering teams to develop account-based sales strategies to uncover value for all go-to-market department leaders
- 7+ years of relevant sales experience preferably with a sales tech solution
- Track record of overachieving revenue targets of 1M+ and successfully navigating and closing six-figure deals
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Gong.io preferred but not required
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions, especially where there isn't an obvious budget (demand creation vs. fulfillment)
- Comfortable leading technical presentation/demo and owning full customer lifecycle from prospect to close
- A team player with high integrity and grit
Perks & Benefits
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Platform for Virtual Sales Teams. Get visibility into your conversations and deals with Revenue Intelligence.