Mid-Market Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Location: This position can be performed remotely. We plan to have physical offices in San Francisco and Atlanta once it’s safe to resume in-office operations.
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll fill a key role in acquiring new customers and creating raving fans.
Please note we are open to remote candidates, but strongly prefer folks local in the bay area!
- Manage prospects from lead to close.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Crush your quota.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work/closing experience.
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
Perks & Benefits
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Platform for Virtual Sales Teams. Get visibility into your conversations and deals with Revenue Intelligence.