This job is no longer accepting applications.
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
Aspira’s Private and Local Government Campground division, Astra, is seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team. Originally founded as ReserveAmerica.com, Aspira was born with the goal of simplifying access to North America’s great outdoors. We believe in creating experiences that matter… and loving every second of it.
The Account Executive for Astra will play a critical role in furthering this mission, by evangelizing our market-leading, comprehensive reservations and management software solution to RV parks and Campgrounds across the united states. Astra - developed by campground managers for campground managers - is backed by the power of America’s most visited camping website (www.reserveamerica.com), linking best-in-class management software with consumer demand. Our success is based on that of our clients; we drive value through simplifying process automation and increasing demand generation.
The Account Executive will be responsible for winning new business and will be supported by dedicated marketing, implementation, customer success, and support teams. We are a high-accountability team and are looking for someone who is always driven to do things better next time. This position is integral to Astra’s growth and will liaise with both our Dallas, TX and our Niagara Falls, ON office, and can be remote.
What does an Account Executive do?
- This is an Opportunity to Own the Full Sales Lifecycle
- Identify new business opportunities through prospecting, cold calls, qualifying, referrals, and leveraging existing lead generation tools
- Quickly locate, reach, and establish rapport with decision-makers, guiding them through the funnel from initial contact, through demo, to close
- Clearly communicate and demonstrate value proposition based on client needs
- Leverage best practices to build and maintain a healthy pipeline in your territory
- Use solution-selling techniques to understand the problems that prospective customers are facing and demonstrate Aspira's solution to solve these problems
- Master and execute on demos, fully understanding Astra’s capabilities and staying up-to-speed on the latest features released
- Provide input quarterly and annual sales planning
- Our Expectations
- Come hungry with a “hunter” mentality and a drive to always do be the best
- Strong negotiation and closing abilities with a history of quota attainment
- Have the professional maturity to take ownership, operate with transparency, and focus on producing results
- Quickly develop deep knowledge of private and local government camping industry and customers pain points
- Creativity - seek opportunities outside of standard leads and channels - when you find something that works, we will double down to accelerate
- Comfortable using and learning new technology
- Ability to work in a KPI environment and review metrics on a regular basis
- Manage your pipeline for transparency - we can support you best when we know what is going on
- Continue to grow product expertise by updating job knowledge, education training, and maintaining personal networks
- Promptly respond to all sales inquiries (within 1 hour of receipt)
- Record and maintain detailed records of all interactions in salesforce
- Attend in-person conferences and large opportunities to meet with prospects face-to-face
- Represent Astra in an honest and straight-forward manner
- Be willing to be “hands-on” and flexible with the changing needs of a growing business
What makes a successful Account Executive?
- 3+ years working in a quota-carrying sales role
- Value integrity, excellence, hard work and WINNING
- Enthusiasm for base + variable compensation structure that rewards performance
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, no-two-days-the-same environment
- Experience successfully collaborating with and influencing decision-makers
- Deep knowledge of tools and best practices in sales
- Experience working at a Software and/or SaaS company in a sales function (ideally a transaction-based business)
- General knowledge of business and accounting flows and transactions
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and, interpersonal skills along with patience, a client-friendly attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and high level of initiative and efficiency
- Ability to learn quickly in a self-directed environment with minimal supervision and limited processes
- Thrive on challenge and look to be involved in issues and have an impact
- Client and team-focused attitude
- Ability to adapt to change
- Pride in your attendance and punctuality
- Ability to change priority and go from task to task quickly and efficiently
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Computer Software Information Technology & Services
Your application has been successfully submitted.