This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you obsessed with understanding how things work? (and thinking of better ways to do them!)
Do you have that rare gift for connecting the dots and creating clarity out of chaos?
Are you constantly being tapped to help talk through challenges or brainstorm ideas? (and you wouldn’t have it any other way!)
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We believe that making things simple is hard work, and the Strategic Solutions team at Paradox lives for that challenge. As the in-house experts on recruiting operations and tech, we help Paradox customers (we call them clients!) reimagine hiring with our revolutionary AI software. We’re looking for a TA tech enthusiast to join our growing team and become the go-to solutions consultant for mid-enterprise clients (1,000 to 10,000 employees). You’ll have a direct impact on the growth of our business, providing critical solution design and strategic consultation to clients and internal teams throughout the sales cycle.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Solutions Consultant, You Will
- Be an in-house expert on Paradox products and customized solution design for mid-enterprise clients (1,000 to 10,000 employees) throughout the sales cycle
- Leverage your expertise in Talent Acquisition tech and digital transformation to support the mid-enterprise sales team throughout the client journey, including pre- and post-sale
- Lead discovery sessions and ideation workshops to identify business needs, goals, workflows, and guide discussions about how our product can help
- Facilitate a highly collaborative design process, working with internal and external teams to create a solution framework and flesh out all technology integrations, processes and configuration requirements
- Project manage the solution build, testing, prep and go-live, jumping in wherever you’re needed to ensure a successful client launch and transition
& Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience in software solution design or digital transformation
- 3+ years of experience working in the HR/recruitment technology industry, with deep knowledge of HCM, ATS, and CRM platforms
- Experience leading client meetings and solution design sessions for organizations with 1,000 to 10,000 employees
- The ability to understand system complexity and translate technical concepts into real-world solutions and applications
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate across teams, functions, and timezones
Why You Should Work At Paradox
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Staffing & Recruiting Human Resources Computer Software
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Paradox, the AI company that believes recruiting is a people game.