Solutions Consultant - Central
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
We are looking for a stellar Solution Consultant that will be responsible for creating clear and concise presentations and demonstrations associated with active sales opportunities and delivered to prospects as part of a solutions sales process. This position requires someone who is quick-thinking, flexible, creative, and analytical. The ability to research, learn and quickly leverage complex information to our clients is a key component of this position. The ideal candidate will be located on the East coast as she or he will support the East region.
- Working with potential and existing customers in a pre-sales capacity
- Presenting solution concepts to technical and non-technical customers
- Demonstrating Khoros products to customers and prospects onsite or remotely via web conference
- Creating strategic business reports providing clients with meaningful, actionable insights about their brand, products, or campaigns
- Summarizing key trends and insights, including the ability to make decisions around what delivery method is best to showcase the right results
- Partnering with sales representatives to respond effectively to issues and opportunities.
- Working in conjunction with sales and sales operations to develop timely and professional responses to assigned sections of RFPs’ and RFIs’.
- Developing and maintaining competitive technical knowledge of the Company’s top 5 competitors.
- Conducting in-depth functional evaluations of customer requirements and business objectives.
- Articulating customer requirements to the implementation team to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Services and to ensure successful customer implementation of Khoros products.
- Becoming an active, integral part of sales strategy and execution
- Participating in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Developing and delivering compelling custom demonstrations to highlight product value to a specific customer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of relevant sales engineering experience
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships
- Ability to read situations and people and react accordingly
- Willing to travel as required (up to 50% domestically when deemed safe post-Covid19)
- Corporate or Enterprise Social Media Management, listening, marketing automation, or research experience.
- Experience with solution selling
- Ability to demonstrate software products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Comfortable and effective while collaborating within a team environment
- Self-starter with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
- Strong ability to position and demonstrate business applications by showing key business flows and product differentiators.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information about a business need, rapidly analyze the contents, and determine the best possible solution.
- Self-starting, proactive, and resourceful
- Must be able to clearly articulate needs, define goals, and continuously look for new ways to deliver concise information
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly change focus to meet deadlines and special report requests
This role is budgeted in the $120,000 - $130,000 OTE range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate’s experience and external market factors.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help brands harness the power of human connection across every digital interaction to stay all-ways connected.