Enterprise Account Executive
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 Organizations And The Most Innovative Mid-size And Startup Companies Choose TigerGraph To Accelerate Their Analytics, AI, And Machine Learning
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales of TigerGraph products and solutions within target regions. Key verticals are Financial Services, Consumer Products, Supply Chain Logistics, Digital Marketers and Energy. There will be tremendous opportunity for career development and growth.
This person must be quota-driven, and will represent TigerGraph and its product suite within a specified region/named accounts, work with prospects & customers & TigerGraph team members to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, close and account management; and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory and then meet and exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within assigned accounts
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in the TigerGraph CRM system
- Provide activity forecasts and regular pipeline reporting through the CRM system
- Execute product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Develop accounts of various sizes and grow client relationships
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies and their product suite
- 2 to 7+ years of software sales experience with a track record of closing sales with companies with revenue from $500 million to $ 2 billion in revenue
- Domain Experience with Big Data, Application Development sales and tools, Database & Cloud based solutions a plus
- A Closer - consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, "get it done” attitude
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships (Post COVID)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Located in Texas (Austin, Dallas or Houston)
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
🐯 Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning on Connected Data 🐯