Solution Design Consultant I
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Solution Design Consultant
Position Type: Full-Time
Your team is the starting point for our clients on their implementation projects. You jump on the opportunity to set the right tone for the project and to continue to shape the client’s positive impression of our company. You use project management, technical expertise, and customer service skills to onboard new clients. Your primary purpose is to ensure a smooth and successful deployment by establishing project provisions during pre-implementation. You work with clients to assess their requirements and close gaps prior to their implementation of the software systems licensed by MeridianLink. You enjoy employing strong organizational skills and assisting team members to complete projects successfully.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of assigned projects which includes setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring the progress of each client
- Determine the client’s expectations and set project requirements to ensure project scope alignment
- Create and maintain a project plan to track project health and deliverables
- Organize tasks to maximize productivity and efficient utilization of internal resources and supporting software
- Educate clients on system and integration requirements
- Continuously document onboarding changes to reference materials
- Review contracts to ensure all deliverables are scoped and mapped to appropriate project phases
- Provide best practices on project provisions and system integrations
- Provide the highest level of customer service in response to client questions and requests
- Complete other tasks/duties as assigned in a timely manner
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in related field
- 2 years experience in customer service; financial services industry experience and/or project management experience is a plus
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency is essential, including Excel, Word, and XML knowledge and typing skills
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Financial Services
- Engineering Information Technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting You to Better: MeridianLink is the developer of the industry's first multi-channel loan origination system.