Sales Development Representative
Inbox Health is on a mission to reinvent how patients pay for healthcare. We're working to turn a frustrating and opaque process into an intelligent, personalized experience. We strive every day to create a better model for healthcare billing for all of us. We believe third party medical billers are an important backbone of the US healthcare industry, and one that can help spur a better, fairer healthcare economy. We have chosen to focus our innovation on the needs of these billers to help bring about change across the tens of thousands of independent practitioners they serve.
We are looking for a results-driven, ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Your focus as an SDR will be researching leads and starting new relationships that lead to commitments for an initial discovery meeting regarding how our Patient Billing Communications Platform can improve their business outcomes.
Your Key Tasks Include
Through use of outbound calling, email, LinkedIn, and video, you will take full ownership of a prospect pool to gain engagement.
- Demonstrate value-driven relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Set up initial mutual discovery calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Tracking tasks and progress using our Sales Engagement and CRM systems
- Attending certain trade shows to identify new leads
- Providing other departments feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Sales interest - experience a plus
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred
- Winning attitude that is driven, motivated, curious, persistent, confident, insightful and persuasive
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be well-organized, a self-starter, and a quick learner
- Interest and/or experience in healthcare is a PLUS
** This is an on-site role, please apply if you are able to be on-site with the team**
Inbox Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Inbox Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
All qualified candidates will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Personalized patient billing.