Enterprise Account Executive (Brands)
SOCi is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country, ranking in the top tier of Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in America list for the last 4 years in a row. The builder of an award-winning enterprise SaaS marketing platform, and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers, SOCi boasts hundreds of the world’s largest brands as its customers. The SOCi platform specifically solves complicated marketing and workflow problems for national and global multi-location brands that want to scale and optimize their presence across search, social, reviews, listening, ads, bots, and more. As the largest localized marketing platform in the world, SOCi makes the impossible possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across limitless locations.
Our accolades include:
- Recently closed a Series D investment round of $80 million, led by JMI Equity
- 4x honoree on Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America
- 2x honoree on Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Companies
- 3x CEO Finalist for Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year award
- Winner of the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Overall Social Media Management Platform
- #1 Rank by Entrepreneur magazine’s Top Marketing Providers for Franchises, three years in a row
- Front Runner for Gartner award in Reputation Management & Brand Management
- 2021 Honoree on Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
Enterprise Account Executive - Brands
SOCi is looking for Enterprise Account Executives in all territories across the United States who have experience selling into named account prospects for Multi-Location Brands to identify new business opportunities in identified regions of the United States.
The ideal candidate will be a relentless hunter consistently employing thoughtful sales processes with a consistent track record of sales over-achievement. The primary responsibility of the Enterprise Account Executive is to drive and grow new business for SOCi. This will require you to serve as a subject matter expert in the industry and our platform. This is a client-facing role requiring deep industry expertise, proven ability, and a broad base of industry contacts. This will be a cross-functional seller with high sales EQ progressing complex sales cycles within our largest target accounts.
- Generate business plans to define your business strategies and tactics
- Consistently identify new sources of business
- Prospect and sell opportunities into named accounts
- Represent SOCi at top industry and vertical events
- Subject matter expert on the value and benefits of localized marketing at scale and how SOCi can solve widely misunderstood challenges
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new customers
- Leverage a best in class internal technology stack that touches sales, marketing, and operations to work smarter
- A maniacal focus on driving new pipeline in a scalable fashion, closing business, and maintaining healthy forecasting accuracy
- Ability to build a great case for prospective clients, developing relationships with high-level decision-makers, and making a compelling presentation to close business
- Focuses on solving relevant business challenges, with a focus on innovation with a truly customer-centric approach
- Use your understanding of the industry's issues towards a commitment to advance SOCi's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales in MarTech
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) or equivalent franchise experience preferred
- Ability to prove consistently hitting or overachieving quota
- Enterprise Multi-Location Brands vertical experience and existing industry contacts/relationships
- Creative entrepreneurial spirit
- Refined and proven sales methodology
- Creative strategist; develop new ways to drive Multi-Location Brands sales and value to prospective Multi-Location Brands clients
- Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Creative problem solver with the ability to understand and resolve prospective client challenges/objections
- Adaptable; able to quickly learn new technologies and processes
- Have experience selling cutting edge, disruptive technology to top decision-makers at the enterprise level
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
- Willingness to travel (30-40%)
- Strong portfolio of C-Level contacts within Enterprise Accounts
What's SOCi's culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Localized Marketing for Multi-Location brands. Our passionate team of SOCialites work from home or in our office locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages, 401k and matching (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Centralized platform for multi-location marketers to reach & engage local customers across 100s or 1000s of local pages.