Solution Consultant - Predictive Procurement (Southwest)
Who We Are
Arkestro is the leading Predictive Procurement Orchestration platform. Built to amplify the impact of procurement’s influence, Arkestro helps enterprises deliver a 2-5x lift on cost savings attributed to everyday purchasing and sourcing cycles. Top enterprises leverage Arkestro’s behavioral science, game theory and machine learning to predict and win faster value across every category of addressable spend.
About This Role
Our Solution Consultant role (sometimes referred to in the industry as technical pre-sales) is a key aspect of our sales organization, working side-by-side with Account Executives to engage in selling activities with our customers via being a subject matter expert of the Arkestro solution.
- Lead and facilitate discovery conversations with customers to understand their needs (including legacy processes and systems) allowing the Arkestro solution to be positioned with the correct value proposition
- Deliver high-value demonstrations to customers, as well as maintaining and building new demo environments as applicable by industry vertical and/or specific deal pursuits
- Facilitate the evaluation cycle of deals including answering questions related to business processes, technical integrations to other systems, and security architecture
- Participate in creating Business Cases and tangible Return on Investment (ROI) models
- Convey the “voice of the customer” back to the Arkestro Product Team
- Procurement Expertise: Having worked for a software company such as: SAP Intelligent Spend (formerly Ariba), Coupa, Zycus, Jaggaer, Medius (Wax Digital), Ivalua, GEP, Baseware, EC Sourcing, Market Dojo, Procure Port, Fairmarket, etc.
- 5+ years of working in a pre-sales role within the software industry, participating in complex deal cycles that require interaction with multi-stakeholders along with TCO and ROI models
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment within a growth stage company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as it relates to delivering presentations
- Passionate to work with disruptive technology and be on the forefront of helping customers be successful
- Competitive salary and startup equity
- We are a remote-first team, but we like to get together for team building, design sprints, and customer visits
- We also have offices located in both Atlanta and San Francisco
- We are highly supportive of flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous 401k matching and healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Every employee is given an annual budget of $1,000 for annual learning and development (i.e. books, conferences, courses)
- Full-time employees are also given an initial $1,000 budget for home office supplies
Please note this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Arkestro reserves the right to change duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice. Arkestro is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Amplify the impact of procurement’s influence.