Sales Development Representative
At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the ambitious hunter going after key stakeholders at Global 1000 companies. In this role, you will qualify inbound leads, prospect key accounts, and be aligned with a geographic territory across a diverse set of verticals to follow-up on general inquiries. As a driver of annual SaaS subscriptions, you will be responsible for following up on leads and guiding customer conversation.
- You will prospect into Global 1000 organizations via cold-calling, email, and networking
- Creatively research targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Communicate FourKites vision and value proposition with Sr Level Executives such as C/VP/Director level decision makers, using value-based selling techniques
- Be a subject matter expert on the FourKites suite of products, as well as competitive landscape via website, online webinars, and marketing information
- Handle objections and pivot conversations with tact and professionalism
- Partner closely with experienced Account Executives and Solutions Consultants to provide the best value to prospects and customers
- Input and maintain account data effectively and efficiently in SalesForce
About the team:
The Sales Development Representative team is made up of driven, courageous go-getters. They all have a tremendous work ethic and don’t get discouraged by rejection. They challenge and support each other to be the best at what they do. In a challenging market, they continually find creative methods to obtain information and identify serious opportunities. This team is the tip of the spear and fuels our sales organization through hard work.
Who you are:
- Proven sales experience, with ideally 1+ years selling B2B technology
- Curious and hungry to solve our customers' supply chain needs
- High call courage and ability to build rapport quickly with new contacts
- Tech-savvy with a passion for SaaS applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Coachable, adaptable, and achievement-driven with a hunter mentality
- Experience working in the supply chain/logistics industry is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
Who we are:
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real-Time Transportation Visibility Platform