We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Ready to elevate your sales career? Cask is a leader in the ServiceNow ecosystem and the most-awarded pure play ServiceNow partner. Our outstanding reputation is backed by a team of incredibly talented people - designers, engineers, technologists, and industry thought leaders - who are all connected by a singular focus on solving business challenges that stand in the way of organizational change and progress. Along the way, we balance culture and business, resulting in a company that is committed to making the lives of our employees a little better and more fun each day.
Cask is seeking Account Executives to generate new business sales revenue built around professional service offerings that include Strategy, Transformation, Implementation, and Operations. Key territories we are currently looking to cover are Atlanta, Denver, Houston, and Los Angeles, along with DOD and Federal/Civilian accounts in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
What you’ll be doing:
Many of the services you will be selling include a focus on Enterprise IT, Risk and Security, HR, Customer Service, Procurement, and Legacy Application Modernization. Success in the role will be dependent on researching prospective customers, using business development techniques, building account plans, and inside sales/field-based sales activities:
- Develop a sales strategy with a target prospect list and a sales plan
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future road map to drive Cask services within the marketplace
- Do whatever it takes to generate new leads, opportunities, and pipeline including telemarketing, emails, attending industry events, and event follow-ups
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial meetings and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Work closely with Consulting Leads and/or Program Managers to successfully win new business
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of direct new business sales experience focused on enterprise and professional services sales
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent proposal writing and verbal skills with an attention to organization, detail, and quality presentation
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT and other lines of business
- Ability to listen to a prospect’s pains and needs and identify a solution that is most applicable
- Experience and knowledge of new generation cloud-based tools (i.e. ServiceNow, Salesforce, Apptio, Workday, etc.)
- Previous experience using CRM tools
- Experience in leading presentations and meetings using Zoom
- Applicable Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask's success is based on our most valuable asset - our people. We offer a robust benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We are passionate about investing in our people. As lifelong learners, we support your continued education and career development through paid training, including professional certifications. We build in training dollars and hours into our annual plan for each and every employee so you have the time and resources available to stretch yourself.
For more information about Cask’s benefits, please visit https://www.casknx.com/careers/.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Check out our reviews on Glassdoor!
Cask NX LLC adheres to the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors and Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, and conforms with the designated COVID-19 safeguards and workplace safety protocols; accordingly all job candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the first day of work and provide proof of such vaccination. The term “fully vaccinated” shall mean the candidate has received the single dose vaccine or the last dose of the double dose vaccine at least two weeks prior to commencing work for Cask NX LLC.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.