Sales Development Representative
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating new opportunities for Account Executives in the Acquisition organization. This is a great opportunity to join ON24’s sales organization and begin the path towards becoming an Account Executive. You’ll be trained to sell our market-leading Webinar-Based Marketing Solutions and will also have access to our Mentorship from ON24’s top salespeople.
Successful Sales Development Representatives have an opportunity to become a quota-carrying Account Executive in 12-18 months. To be successful, you’ll need a passion to succeed, a clear vision of your goals and career path, and the desire to be part of a dynamic team environment.
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound communications (phone, email).
- Manage, track, and report all activities and results using Salesforce.
- Collaborate alongside sales to qualify customers, build pipelines, and drive deals.
- Schedule calls and meetings between qualified leads and the Sales team.
Your Skills And Experience
- Organized self-starter with solid time management skills.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written, in addition to excellent listening skills and a positive, engaging phone presence.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience required.
- Experience in roles involving calls, emails, or prospecting targets.
- Ability to collaborate with different peers across the organization (team player attitude)
- Experience with tools such as SalesForce.com, outreach, ZoomInfo and “standard” inside sales tools is a plus
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive base salary + commission + equity
- 401k Matching plan
- Excellent Health, Medical & Vision Insurance plans
- Monthly catered lunches
- Strong team culture
- Monthly team outings & events
- 15 days of PTO + paid holidays
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Engagement, Insights, Action, Revenue.