Sales Development Representative
Type of Employee: Full Time
Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds.
Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Role & The Team
This is an opportunity to be an influential member of a high performing sales team at a fast-growing SaaS company. As an SDR you’ll work closely with our sales and marketing teams to drive new business by evangelizing Druva’s technology to prospective customers. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to target prospective accounts and generating qualified business opportunities.
What You Will Be Doing
- Generate new sales leads through a mixture of outbound phone and email prospecting, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Schedule meetings and product demos for Account Executives
- Manage inbound leads process to maximize conversion and pipeline development
- Understand Druva’s offerings and competitive positioning to effectively communicate and apply them to a prospects needs
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.com
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
What We Are Looking For
- 1+ years of prior SDR experience
- Experience in technology solutions, cloud and Saas preferred
- Experience with tools such as SFDC, CL, Salesloft, Linkedin, Zoom, etc.
- Ability to articulate technical capabilities in terms of business value
- A strong desire to learn a comprehensive software sales process
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to meet and exceed aggressive goals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A plus if you are hard working, competitive, professional and comfortable taking direction and feedback
- Free lunches delivered to the office daily
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and a variety of beverages + beer
- Walking distance to restaurants and the 16th street mall
- Parking reimbursement
- Great views from the 19th floor overlooking the mountains and downtown Denver
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is $75,000-$90,000 Druva offers additional incentives for eligible roles which may or may not include annual bonus, commission incentive plans and and/or stock.In addition, benefits and perks are available to all full-time employees of Druva varying by location. In general, US employees are eligible for healthcare benefits, a 401k plan and company match, unlimited time-off, short and long-term disability coverage, and basic life insurance, among others.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Data protection for the cloud era.