Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Reputation Sales Development Representative (SDR) holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with Reputation so you will need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
Our successful SDRs are the Talent Pipeline that feeds our sales organization. They are the front line of the Reputation Sales Team, tasked with representing Reputation to effectively prospect, educate, qualify, develop target accounts and qualify leads.
Our SDR's are high-energy, self-motivated, agile and able to change hats on the fly. In this highly prized role, excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our CRM system. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment.
- Articulate the Reputation business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Work closely with the nationwide enterprise outside sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts.
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management.
- Proactively prospect leads and qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus).
- Good working knowledge of the Internet and social media and its influence on business today.
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive sales environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Articulate with strong business acumen.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Feedback fuels progress.