Sales Development Representative
If you’re competitive, driven, curious, and have a burning desire to impact others, we hope you’ll consider an opportunity that your future self will thank you for.
Leave the Herd Behind.
Acting as the first touchpoint in any sales cycle, sales development representatives (SDRs) research potential future customers for their company or client. Your day-to-day as a Sales Development Representative at memoryBlue typically includes:
- Researching and creating targeted lists of people (prospects) who could benefit from the client’s tech product/service.
- Reaching out to curated, targeted lists to identify sales opportunities
- Guide qualified prospects onto the next stage of the sales process by booking a further conversation between the prospect and the client Account Executive
- Continuously improve sales development skills and learn the different career paths to create a lucrative future in high-tech sales
memoryBlue enables all new Sales Development Representatives to attend paid Prospecting Principles training that arms you with the tools, skills, and techniques that lead to long-term career success. After completing a 2-day Bootcamp, you and your Academy cohort will spend the next six weeks applying the Principles of Prospecting.
After earning your Prospecting Principles certification, you’ll continue to participate in weekly company-wide training every Wednesday afternoon throughout your tenure as a Sales Development Representative.
You will attract a host of career options as your tenure progresses and your skills grow. This includes moving up on an internal sales, recruiting, or operations team at memoryBlue or punching out to the high-tech industry -- where companies pay a premium for memoryBlue experience.
Your clients will always have the opportunity to hire you (30 days is fastest on record) and, when this happens, it’s almost always for more money ($90K Base record in 2020).
memoryBlue is a top provider of sales development talent and expertise to the high-tech industry. Since 2002, over 1,000 high-tech clients have trusted us to fuel their growth. Industry royalty – Cloudera, Couchbase, Splunk, Symantec, McAfee, Box – and a host of startups rely on memoryBlue's top sales talent to secure new revenue opportunities, further qualify inbound leads, and scale existing sales teams to grow their business faster.
Starting here offers an unrivaled opportunity to see how multiple companies operate, compare notes with like-minded teammates, and learn faster than anywhere else.
Everyone from the cofounders to the most recent new hire is committed to working each day to close the gap between potential and accomplishment. memoryBlue is a mainstay on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. and made the list nine consecutive years from 2013-2021. In 2018, we were ranked #1 Corporate Culture by the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP), the de facto authority on the advancement of the inside sales profession.
Think about the teams you’ve been on where being around your teammates made you better.
You’ll have access to the following:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- Student loan payments
- Pet insurance
- Semi-annual president’s club trips to the tropics
- $3,000 paid vacation after 1 year
- Rising Stars outplacement
- Weekly half-day/full day off incentives
- Building a network of sales professionals and key client contacts
- Base Salaries between $40,000 - $65,000
- Uncapped Monthly Bonuses ($17,643 highest in March 2021)
- Opportunity to increase base salary $2,000 every month
- Base Salaries between $50,000 - $75,000
- Uncapped Monthly Bonuses ($15,465 highest in March 2021)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The cure to high-tech's sales development challenges.