Account Executive - Mid Market
Front is a hub for customer communication that allows companies to offer tailor-made service at scale. Front looks and feels like your email inbox with a few very important differences: teammates collaborate in the same place where external messages are sent and received, and behind the scenes, robust workflows and integrations power the efficiency and insights typically found in a CRM. More than 6,500 businesses use Front to work together to send out the best replies faster, keep messages organized across channels, and always maintain a personal touch. The result is premier, personalized service that scales with your business — and a team that works together as one.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020 , the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups , The New York Times’ The Next Wave of‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups , Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces , and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work .
As an Account Executive, you’ll help introduce Front to prospects across the globe. You will foster new relationships via outbound sales, will be directly responsible for educating, providing awe-inspiring product demonstrations, and onboarding companies as they make the transition from prospect to customer. You’ll work closely with multiple teams across Front, including the CEO to ensure customer success at every stage during the sales process.
This position will be required to report to our Chicago office.
What will you be doing?
- Prospecting — calling and emailing key contacts across an organization, including C-Suite
- Understanding customer needs fully and articulating the relevant benefits of Front
- Matching use cases effectively to the Front platform
- Documenting key details properly including main use case, deal timeframe, and drive next steps
- Building informal rapport with contacts to encourage long term relationships
- Providing thorough product demonstrations, both virtually & on-site
- Prioritizing opportunities and ownership of pricing negotiations through close
- Using Salesforce for lead management and pipeline forecasting
- Providing a delightful customer experience, regardless of deal outcome
What skills and experience do you need?
- 4+ years in a full-cycle sales role, ideally in SaaS
- Experience building your own pipeline from scratch
- Proven track record of forecast accuracy and revenue deliverables with ACV between $40k-$100k
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills due to managing multiple opportunities at any given time
- CRM experience, preferably with Salesforce
- A great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small team
- Growth mindset
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making work happier by meaningfully connecting teams and customers 🤝