Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The EveryAction platform is built by some of the leading experts in the Nonprofit technology space and provides an integrated communication and fundraising platform to nonprofits of all sizes. At EveryAction, we stand behind our progressive values with a commitment to our employees to provide a safe, equitable, and highly effective environment that better reflects the world we want to build.
Where we are at:
It was recently announced that EveryAction is combining with CyberGrants and Social Solutions to create the second-largest and fastest-growing social good software company in the world.
How we’re growing bigger, better, stronger:
Our number one goal remains the same as ever: keeping our shared culture of being mission-minded and passionately committed to propel social good. Bringing three like-minded companies together was deliberate – we all provide individual solutions that help social impact; but combined we’re creating a mammoth opportunity to accelerate change.
Responsibilities & Requirements
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct prospecting and qualification efforts for leads generated through a variety of marketing programs and have a short conversation with the prospect to establish their need and set an appointment for them to speak with the appropriate sales rep
- Identify and develop new opportunities for the Salesforce
- Quickly respond to inbound inquiries from prospects to provide the Sales Team with new leads and increase their sales pipeline
- Contact a high-volume of prospects every day via phone and email
- Identify and recognize client business problems and educate potential clients on how Social Solutions’ software and services can improve their day-to-day business problems and needs
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree or 1-2 years relevant experience preferred
- Non-profit industry experience a plus
- Experience in a lead generation sales position that involved acting quickly to respond to calls on a daily basis in a high-volume, fast paced environment a plus
- Ability to identify, research, call on, and interact with the senior level executives and decision makers at targeted organizations
- Must have strong customer service, conversation, and tele-qualification skills
- Strong data-entry process abilities are a must, Salesforce experience a plus
About Social Solutions Global
EveryAction is a technology company whose team members do exciting and important work that has a significant impact on promoting civil rights, social justice, and environmental responsibility. EveryAction is one of only a handful of companies to be recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine for 12 years. We were named one of the Coolest Companies of 2016 by DC Inno. We've also been named one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the DC area by the Washington Business Journal and SmartCEO.
What You’ll Get:
- Up to 5 weeks of paid time off
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees (including parental leave)
- Competitive 401k match program
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
EveryAction believes a diverse, inclusive staff makes us a stronger company and better partner for our clients. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. We’re committed to hiring people on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, and EveryAction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.