Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world-class team.
As an early member of the Tines North America sales team, you will have the opportunity to have an influential voice in shaping our team, our sales direction, our go-to-market strategy and our culture. As a Business Development Representative at Tines for the North America region you will be responsible for prospecting outbound leads and sourcing new customer opportunities. This role is one of the first touchpoints for our new customer prospects and has the opportunity to educate potential clients on how Tines' software can make their business more efficient and effective.
Maybe you are already working as an SDR, BDR, inside sales rep or as an account manager and are looking for a unique opportunity to build a SaaS company from the ground up? Then we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
This is a hybrid role and will be expected to work out of the Boston, MA office at least 2 days per week once offices fully reopen.
This role will report into the Head of Sales Development North America.
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify and qualify new customer leads and opportunities in your market/territory through a mix of email, prospecting, social selling and other tools
- Work directly with Account Executives to drive new customer pipeline
- Attain outbound pipeline generation targets as set by the sales organization
- Create personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within Tines’ key prospect accounts
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
What You Bring With You
- A self-starter with a track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- You have experience in an outbound sales environment or a similar sales/client-focused role
- Strong communication skills including both phone and written communication as well as active listening
- Coachable and team player
- An eye for detail, a curious nature and strong planning skills
- Fluency in the English language
We’re a new company and want to make sure we’re offering the benefits that matter most to our employees. Here’s what we have so far. If there’s something you care about that’s not listed below, please let us know.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 25 days of annual paid time off (in addition to national holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid parental leave program
- Mobile device and home broadband reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement for career development courses
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
No-code automation for security teams