Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Please note: This role is hybrid for NYC-based individuals and remote for those outside of the NYC area.
Conductor is a technology company with a passion for helping you help your customers. Marketers use our software and services to create and optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, and solves problems for real people.
It's a super exciting time to come onboard as we just raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology and acquired Content King - the world’s first real-time website auditing and monitoring platform. And, not to brag… we have been recognized by Crain's "Best Place to Work.”
As an Enterprise Account Executive on our Strategic Sales Team, you will be responsible for managing a full sales cycle while connecting with some of the world’s best marketers, helping to change the way digital marketing is done. In this role you’ll build new customer pipelines, cultivate relationships based on providing value to prospects, and negotiate & close new business.
We believe in helping people succeed. Our platform helps marketers all over the globe perform at their highest capability. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world and our sales team is at the forefront of that acceleration.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you:
- Love to uncover opportunities and help solve customer problems
- Want to leverage your relationships to build trust and provide solutions within global enterprise marketing organizations
- Are energized about representing the industry’s leading SEO and Content marketing platform.
- Will work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands
- Thrive in a high-growth, goal-oriented, fast-paced meritocracy where you’ll have the unfailing support of Leadership as well as the tools and training to be successful
We’re excited about you because you:
- Have 4+ years of experience selling SaaS, leveraging a consultative approach to determine customer needs
- Have experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level Executive
- Can confidently and persuasively tell a compelling story and own the room
- You’re self-sufficient, and have consistently beaten quota throughout your career
- Have the drive, initiative, and personal accountability to own your results
- Want to prove yourself and are driven by the motto “good isn’t good enough”
- Are motivated by overcoming challenges and pushing yourself harder when faced with adversity
- Are naturally inquisitive and driven to dig deeper. You do the research and know how to uncover opportunities others miss
- Are competitive (but a team player), energetic, and creative
Some Company Perks:
- Unlimited vacation + 10 sick days annually
- Catered lunch every Wednesday
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- Hybrid work structure (Monday - Wednesday in office. Thursday/Friday remote)
- Company Sponsored 401k + match
- Cell Phone/Internet allowance
- Virtual wellness/meditation sessions
- Fully vaccinated work environment
We'd love to hear from you! If you are not sure if you are 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge, we want you to apply! We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Everyone is welcome at Conductor. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping businesses create marketing that matters.