Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
RevolutionParts is looking for an incredible, motivated, and brilliant Sales Development Representative (SDR) to add to its growing sales and marketing organization. It’s the perfect job for someone early in their journey who wants to break into the fast-growing tech space and pursue a dynamic career. In this role, you will be responsible for outbound cold calling to generate new opportunities, handling inbound sales inquiries, following up on marketing campaigns, and collaborating with our sales team to build our pipeline.
As an essential member of the sales team, you’ll have an excellent opportunity to further your career and personal growth, working closely with experienced Account Executives to research, create personalized communication, and get creative with your outreach. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and be rewarded accordingly!
This role has an outlined growth path to move into a full-close Account Executive position and is compensated with salary/commission/full benefits.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field is nice to have
- At least 0 - 2 years' of relevant work experience (we will train if you have less)
- Willingness to try new concepts and open to coaching
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup team environment; you're a meticulous, innovative, creative thinker, never satisfied with the status quo
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; you have a track record of giving successful presentations
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make it easy for dealers/manufacturers to sell parts and accessories online with our catalog and eCommerce solutions.