Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for highly motivated, energetic self starters with unparalleled interpersonal skills who will have the ability to progress in their career. We will teach you to be amazing in sales and provide you the tools to promote into an AE job! You'll be responsible for inbound and outbound lead generation, as well as supporting marketing inbound leads by scheduling demonstrations for high-level stakeholders in post-secondary institutions!
- Support inbound leads and prospect for high-value sales leads
- Qualify and develop new contacts within defined prospects and customer accounts
- Set demonstrations of Top Hat through dialing, emailing and responding to marketing leads
- Educate professors on how Top Hat is revolutionizing the world of education and show the value of using our platform in their classrooms
- Track activities and maintain relevant information in the Salesforce.com CRM system
- Other duties as required
- A Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma
- Detail-oriented and a self-starter who wants to grow in a professional sales career
- A strong team player with a positive attitude and passion for building relationships
- Highly motivated, energetic and unparalleled interpersonal skills
- An Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, listening, and comprehensionProficient with business productivity tools (G-suite, etc.)
- Experience using Salesforce.com is considered an asset but not required
- Experience with inside, outbound, or commission-based sales roles is an asset
Ten reasons people choose to join the Top Hat team:
- A noble mission that creates meaningful, fulfilling work
- A team that cares deeply for customers and for each other
- Professional learning and development for all role levels
- The latest and greatest technology to do your job
- Competitive benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts
- We’re currently embracing an engaging, remote-first culture and work experience
- A management team focused on performance, growth, engagement and connection
- Our winning strategy and market potential
- Employee-led, exec sponsored employee resource groups committed to Diversity and Inclusion
- Passionate customers that believe in us—and what we do
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Top Hat is the higher education app that makes active learning come to life.