Sales Development Representative I
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive businesses forward. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
The Sales Development Representative will work to manage and close high-velocity sales opportunities from current clients as well as prospect new clients. This individual will provide support in an overlay capacity. This position is a highly visible role where you will be interacting with our Commercial Accounts.
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to focus on our Platform Management solutions located in our Austin, TX office.
- The Sales Development Representative will work to manage and close high-velocity sales opportunities with current customers as well as prospective new customers.
- Support regional account managers to manage and close both new opportunities and customer add-ons
- Be highly responsive to prospects and customers, providing them with the information they need throughout the sales process
- Collaborate effectively with Regional Account Managers to ensure seamless communications and transitions for the customer (schedule concrete next steps with the customer, territory account manager, and any appropriate technical resources)
- Co-own sales achievement goals against a specified territory and team quota
- Generate business through proactive outreach to new customers via cold calling and strategic email campaigning
- Quickly develop value-based business relationships with B2B customers
- Identify customer needs and requirements
- Research, qualify, manage and track leads and related sales activities
- Develop internal sales relationships with sales specialist and sales engineers
- 2+ years of outbound B2B sales experience OR a combination of work experience and education
- Active listening skills
- Polished professionalism with above-average organizational, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Experience utilizing CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- 2+years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
- Independent, yet a team player
- Ability to communicate complex technology and value propositions
- Bachelor's degree
- Working understanding of Microsoft platforms and technologies
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers .
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com. You can report job scams to the FTC (ReportFraud.ftc.gov) or your state attorney general.
Your application has been successfully submitted.