Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
RIB North America is a proud member of the RIB-Software Group which is listed on the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB) and is a driving force committed to digital innovation in the building and construction industries. The company develops and distributes cutting-edge digital technologies for construction enterprises and projects worldwide. Our software is designed for architects, engineers, specifiers, owners, and building product manufacturers. At RIB, we embrace game-changing technology.
RIB Software is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric Investment AG.
RIB North America is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) who is committed and responsible for expanding the company's customer base. Using prospecting strategies to identify prospects and initiate the first outreach with potential customers. The main goal is to help book meetings and fill the pipelines for the sales team.
- Calling into leads (50-65 calls/day) to set appointments for the 3 sales teams
- Meet monthly KPIs set by BSD Management Team. KPIs include setting appointments for the 3 sales channels and generating leads.
- Meet or exceed sales goals set by the BSD Management Team
- Maintain a knowledge of the competitive landscape and execute the sales strategies that drive competitive success
- Enter all sales activities into Salesforce
- Maintain records of the results of sales activities, and periodically analyze the records to determine the efficiency of these activities
- Provide recommendations from analysis of sales activities to enhance BSD’s sales efforts
- Other activities as assigned
Qualifications – Required
- Work experience as a BDR, Sales Account Executive, or similar role
- Ability to prioritize different projects and stay on schedule
- Hands-on experience with different sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal capability
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Experience of CRM software
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
Qualifications - Preferred
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Proficiency with SalesForce and or HubSpot
RIB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Expect more from your specification software.