Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
QGenda is a fast-growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. Our software is used by thousands of hospital departments around the world to automatically generate the most optimized physician work schedules to accommodate complex business rules and accurately schedule the appropriate medical provider based on their skill level, specialty, availability, and preferences.
QGenda is currently hiring for a Business Development Representative to support our rapidly growing sales team. We are looking for candidates that have a strong desire to start and/or expand their sales career with QGenda! Must have excellent interpersonal skills, technical abilities, and phone skills.
- Cold-call physicians & administrators at small and large provider practices
- Email physicians & administrators at small and large provider practices
- Research companies, identify key decision-makers and develop leads
- Qualify leads for sales reps
- Update prospect interaction in Salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 1-2 years cold calling experience
- Energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Proficient with email, voicemail, & Google Docs
This is an entry-level position and is based in Atlanta, GA. We offer competitive salaries, ridiculously good benefits, and an extremely fun environment.
Follow us on Instagram for a peek inside our great company culture! (
- 2021 - Top 100 Software Companies (The Software Report)
- 2021 - Best in KLAS
- 2021 - GA Fast 40
- 2020 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2020 - Top 25 Software Sales Executives
- 2020 - Atlanta CFO of the Year
- 2019 - AJC Best Places to Work
- 2018 - EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2018 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2018 - Glassdoor Top 50 CEO
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- 401k Employer Match
Great Benefits & Culture:
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Employee-centric work culture
- 3 "Flex Hours" per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Healthcare workforce management provider, enabling organizations to optimize capacity across the enterprise.