Senior Business Development Representative (Mid-Market)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
GoSite creates simplified technology for the small businesses that drive America’s economy. Our software empowers them to have everything they need in one place to connect with their customers in the digital era. Our cloud-based suite of mobile and web tools transforms the way our customers run their business, on the go and everywhere.
GoSite is in search of a full-time Senior Mid Market Business Development Representative who will be responsible for researching, identifying, and prospecting financial institutions in the United States. The Mid Market Business Development Representative will generate and set quality meetings through various avenues of prospecting, with a concentration on email, social, and cold calling. This role will be tasked with reaching decision-makers of the business and conducting high level conversations with executives to qualify the opportunity and schedule a demonstration for a Mid Market, Account Executive to conduct and close.
Requirements For This Position
- 1 year+ of prior experience in BDR / SDR/ sales role - preferably in a SaaS or FinTech environment
- Highly professional and polished written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a results-oriented and competitive environment
- Prior cold calling or BDR experience with proven success record
- Willing to learn and develop new sales methodology and technologies
- Dedicate to the continuous pursuit of excellence in every action and outcome
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate qualified mid-market opportunities
- Strategize with Mid Market team to identify and target key prospects
- Grow, manage and nurture top of the funnel pipeline via targeted outreach
- Engage decision-makers in high-level business discussions
- Schedule pre-qualified discussions with decision-makers around the business needs that are in line with GoSite’s software product suite
The Most Successful Candidates Will Be
- Highly self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-confident and resilient
- Goal focused
- Receptive to feedback and implements immediately with a positive attitude
- Motivated by a startup environment
What We Offer
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- Company stock options
- Generous personal time off | vacation + sick time
- Paid birthday + paid holidays + paid volunteer hours
- Paid parental leave
- Work from home office setup reimbursement
- 401K with company match up to 4%
- Company-paid ClassPass membership
- Company-sponsored meals and virtual events
- Opportunities to participate in DEI + Philanthropic initiatives and events
- An inclusive, exciting start-up culture that offers accelerated career & personal growth
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building the digital future for small businesses everywhere