Mid-Market Account Executive
About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: “Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?” We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
We are looking for an Account Executive who knows software sales and how to identify and win opportunities with some of the fastest-growing and most influential digital product companies. We want the best of the best and we make sure that top performers are rewarded. Sound like you? Keep reading...
As An Mid-Market Account Executive, You Will
- Build and grow a new market focusing on mid-market (100-1K Employees) accounts through prospecting, collaborating with an SDR and other cross-functional teams
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product, the modern analytics ecosystem, as well as the world of digital product management
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within accounts while navigating a complex sales cycle including multiple personas across product, engineering, analytics, and marketing
- Collaborate well with team members and forecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
You'll Be a Great Addition To The Team If
- You have 2-3+ years of SaaS closing experience in the Commercial/Mid-Market segment
- Industry experience in Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- You’re able to tell a story using data
- You have experience building, leading and growing a book or prospects and customers
- You have experience with account and territory planning
- You’ve maintained a successful track record of being a top performer
- You have the passion to work and thrive in a team setting
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital optimization system – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other Fun Facts About Amplitude
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Amplitude is the #1 product analytics solution according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures,, Y Combinator and other top-tier investors.
- Not only are tech leaders like PayPal, Shopify and Square using Amplitude, but so are some of the biggest, most enduring companies in the world like Walmart and NBC Universal.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We’ve hired more than 300 people in 2021 and have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help companies build better products.