Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Amplitude’s mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: “Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?” We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
We are looking for Account Executives who know software sales and how to identify and win opportunities with some of the fastest-growing and most influential digital product companies. We want the best of the best and we make sure that top performers are rewarded. Sound like you? Keep reading...
As An Enterprise Account Executive, You Will
- Build and grow a new market focusing on enterprise accounts through prospecting, collaborating with an SDR and networking
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle including multiple stakeholders across product, engineering, analytics, and marketing
- Collaborate well with team members and forecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets.
You'll Be a Great Addition To The Team If
- You have 3-5+ years of closing Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- You’re able to tell a story using data
- You have experience building, leading and growing new business within enterprise companies
- You have experience with account and territory planning
- You’ve maintained a successful track record of being a top performer
- You have the passion to work and thrive in a team setting
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, and commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other Fun Facts About Amplitude
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top-tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series F funding ($150M) led by Sequoia Capital and crossed into the 4 x Unicorn status with a valuation of $4BN.
- More than 1,200 customers, including 26 of the Fortune 100.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the data monster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help companies build better products.