Account Executive – SaaS Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Boardwalktech is seeking a west-coast based account executive to drive Boardwalktech’s growth in the emerging field of enterprise data management and specifically Low-Code Application platforms and Enterprise Control Towers working with both structured and unstructured data for enterprise customers in High Tech electronic manufacturing, Consumer Electronics, and Semiconductor.
- You’ll be selling the Boardwalktech Digital Ledger Platform to business and IT leadership for new clients in target verticals.
- You will learn customer needs in target verticals and translate how they can uniquely satisfy those needs with the Boardwalktech Platform.
- You will create and work a pipeline using Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator with a focus on outreach, engagement, customer logo acquisition, and revenue/quota goals.
- You’ll have marketing support in lead generation from LinkedIn advertising, industry trade shows & conferences, and published marketing material promoting Boardwalktech.
- You will engage with prospective clients, move deals through the process, and close them – then work to further expand the relationship in a “land and expand” mode that includes the customer success team.
- Competitive salary, aggressive commission, and equity package.
- Experience selling digital transformation solutions into the large Enterprise market.
- Energetic self-starter who is proactive in holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process.
- You will be expected to prospect/hunt based on target account and individual profiles using email, LinkedIn, referrals, phone calls, web and in-person meetings and be accountable to measurement of your activity.
- 4+ years enterprise software sales experience with a track record of working remotely successfully and attaining quota with deal outcomes above 6 figures.
- A set of LinkedIn connections in the target market areas reflecting sales activities in these areas in the past.
- Experience with complex sales cycles.
- Effective communications skills and the ability to identify client problems and needs and translate them into an effective fit for our Boardwalktech platform.
- Domain experience in one or more of the following areas: High Tech electronic manufacturing, Consumer Electronics, and Semiconductor
- Hands-on and agile – understand and seek the demands of high-growth environment.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree.
- Based in Cupertino, CA, Boardwalktech is a developer of transformational enterprise information management technology solutions working with companies like Coca-Cola, Apple, Ernst & Young, Mars, and Facebook. We enable better visibility, collaboration, alignment, and compliance capabilities for our customer’s extended value chain so they can make more insightful and actionable decisions, faster.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Low Code Application Platform for Enterprise Information Management & Applications