Mid-Market Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Unique, high reward opportunity to grow your career as an Account Executive with Austin-based Planview. This role is a perfect fit if you are a high-energy team player with expertise in technology/B2B sales and are looking to accelerate your career and earning potential while contributing to a world-class sales organization.
You must be self-driven, an out-of-the-box thinker, and energized by taking the time to truly understand and address customers’ unique needs over the course of complex sales cycles involving multiple senior-level stakeholders at the CIO and VP-Level. You will need to expertly manage all stages of the cycle, from prospecting all the way through closing, as well as strategically growing and upselling your existing accounts. You will need to be able to deliver online demos of our solutions, as well as be able to travel up to 10% of the time within your territory.
While previous formal training in a sales methodology is preferred, we are committed to continuing to develop our team through ongoing training and coaching over the course of their careers with us. As a result, you must have a strong desire for continuous improvement and be open to constructive feedback.
Above all, you are flexible and able to thrive while selling as an individual or as part of a team, all while reliably and accurately forecasting revenue generation, as demonstrated by 3+ years of previous quota-carrying software and technology sales experience.
- Responsible for developing and closing new business within an assigned territory
- A consistent approach to pipeline generation, both in outbound activity and in coordination with your Sales Development Representative
- Managing complex sales cycles and presenting the value of our solutions
- Forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement in SFDC
- Recognize customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address these needs; create business proposals around these needs.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipate change, adjust priorities accordingly, and work effectively as a team and independently
- Online demos of our solution via WebEx with approximately 10% travel within territory
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales-cycles, and closing deals
- Ability to demo a technical product and articulate complex themes into simple value points
- Previous sales methodology training preferred
Great Benefits And Fun Perks
- We offer highly competitive benefits packages for every lifestyle.
Planview is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerate on-strategy delivery at scale.