Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Submittable is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join our fast-paced team in Missoula, MT or Seattle, WA. We are looking for a passionate, driven sales professional with a track record of success selling mission-critical solutions in the B2B SaaS software space. In this role, you will focus on client acquisition and expansion for Submittable's Grant Making and Social Impact software solutions. You will be a key contributor to Submittable's growth and help our clients greatly improve the impact of their Grantmaking and Social Impact initiatives.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Director of Sales.
Position responsibilities include:
- Present effective calls and product demos with clients
- Manage Submittable's opportunities to hit team quotas on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Employ Opportunity Management to maximize revenue opportunities
- Support, renew, and expand a book of business on key, named accounts by working closely with Account Managers and Customer Success teams
- Maintain an accurate and up to date forecast for every open opportunity
- Consistently keep clean, accurate lead and opportunity data in Salesforce and other relevant systems
- Communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally, and provide prompt and accurate answers to clients' queries
- Become proficient in the internal software stack used by the Sales Department and across Submittable, with an advanced mastery of Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Share pertinent information regarding client verticals to improve marketing and sales activities
- Become an industry expert in Social Impact programs across multiple verticals and continue to learn new trends and gain insights
- Maintain current Submittable Sales certifications and complete required training as needed
An ideal candidate will have these qualities:
- Bachelors degree, with 2+ years of B2B SaaS/enterprise software sales experience preferred
- Superior track-record of driving Sales and closing deals in excess of $250K in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), with growing responsibility
- Previous or current experience with Salesforce and success executing complex sales process, i.e. documenting deal development
- Demonstrated ability to perform software demonstrations in a complex, multi-stakeholder sale
- Familiarity with creating and responding to RFP's
- Experience creating MSA's and SOW's, as well as facilitating the legal review
Submittable is on a mission to empower social good organizations with technology that accelerates their work and scales their impact. We partnered with thousands of organizations, governments, and corporations last year to launch 10,000+ programs, process over 4 million applications, and distribute $2.5 billion in funding and aid. Grow your career at an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, while having a positive impact on people globally.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave, and remote work options
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.