Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We believe that the current EFP, GRC, and IT security approach is broken and are on a mission to protect the digital enterprise by becoming a centralized hub for access orchestration. Ask our partners and customers; Pathlock’s acumen with business applications creates a repeatable process that enterprises trust.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a key role in the sales flow, qualifying leads, prospecting into new businesses, and generating a highly valuable pipeline. You will collaborate with the Director of Global Sales Development and other stakeholders to develop best practices. The Sales Development Representative role is based in Denver, Colorado.
- Reach out to leads and prospective accounts, establishing relationships and ultimately generating meetings and opportunities for the sales team.
- Work directly with the Director of Global Sales Development to convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with the Account Executive teams.
- Monitor, forecast, and achieve meeting and pipeline targets.
- Accurately track and report on sales metrics including activity on LinkedIn, calling, and email.
- Use customer and market feedback to generate ideas about new features or products.
- Interact directly with customers and prospects to understand business requirements and pain points and position the value of Pathlock Solutions and Services as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting analyst data.
- Participate in Demand Generation activities including marketing events/trade shows/webcasts; content and collateral development as needed; and user group activities.
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts
- You’ve been involved in software go-to-market in the past and are interested in software sales.
- You know the tools (SalesLoft, Zoominfo, Salesforce, etc.)
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A curious mind fascinated with the customer problems, constantly finding ways to overachieve and keep improving.
- A passion for online, in-person, and phone-based communication.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to learn new software quickly
- Team player and ability to work in a dynamic sales environment
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Remote working friendly policy
- More to discover when you join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Market Leading Access Orchestration Platform