SaaS Solution Architect (Post Sales)
We are Skedulo, the world's leader in scheduling and workforce management software. In response to COVID-19 we have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organisations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. We are driving the roll out of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.We are growing our Solution Architecture team ; the Solution Architect's primary responsibility will be to ensure customer success and the value of using Skedulo by scoping and designing complex and innovative custom solutions that will solve for the identified business problems and encourage high adoption. This role partners closely with the Product, Sales, Delivery and Customer Success teams to get to the root of the Customer’s problems for their deskless workforce, and work to take the solution from design to development and finally roll-out to the key users and stakeholders.
Key objectives and responsibilities will include:
- Plan and facilitate prospect and customer workshops to understand business problems and design solutions that will solve these problems.
- Create detailed solution and technical architecture diagrams, data models and process maps to support Skedulo Project Delivery of solutions.
- Leverage Skedulo and Customer Branding Assets to design prototypes to enable internal and external stakeholders to envision the Software Solution and support their understanding of its solution.
- Recommend coding and design best practices based on both Salesforce and Skedulo domain expertise and user research.
- Drive revenue and operational efficiency by creating and incorporating repeatable code Extensions for custom implementation projects.
- Provide guidance and technical expert services for customer and Partner technical resources.
- Design, build and recommend long-term, scalable solutions for customers based on customer size and solution complexity while recommending a phased approach where applicable.
- Have a robust understanding and incorporate user experience, behavioral research and technical specifications of solutions on mobile platforms.
- Create detailed Technical and Functional Documentation, outlining the design and scope of solutions, including diagrams of the proposed solution, data model and integration requirements, for delivery to prospective customers
- Play the role of a first-level reviewer for customer redlines on any Statement of Work Legal documentation.
- Review and incorporate domain expertise for technical documentation generated by peers.
- Work closely with Skedulo Product Management to champion customer-requested features while continually supporting the overall theme of making Skedulo the forefront of innovation in the mobile workforce management market.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to understand prospect business challenges and demonstrate how Skedulo can maximize their business success.
- Support the Project Delivery team as they execute the build, test, train and deploy of Projects when they have architectural questions or the Customer changes their original requirements.
- Oversee the creation of As-Built technical specifications for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Opportunities to work on core product development, integration development and customer success development projects.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related degree.
- Must have at least 3 years prior work experience as a Solution Architect in a complex environment; Salesforce Platform experience is highly preferred.
- Must have at least 3-5 years project delivery experience & vast pre-sales experience including presentation skills and ability to demo solutions.
- Must have excellent written, spoken, and interpersonal communication skills as this is a customer-facing role.
Desired Skills/ Experience
Desired candidates will have the following skills/experience in conjunction with the minimum qualifications:
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop technical knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
- Prior experience working in a strong teamwork environment
- Good knowledge of web services and integration
- Experience working in a high-quality wireframes and mockups in a pre-sales environment
- Force.com / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Visualforce design consideration experience
- Security / Permissions Mgt experience
- Enjoy problem-solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way.
- Working knowledge in using Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk.
- Prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams
- This position will require no more than 20% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
- Must have a valid US work visa upon hire
- Must have a reliable internet connection and a at-home workstation setup (remote stipend is provided for remote employees to assist with some of these items)
Skedulo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that the diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- 401k & Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mobile Workforce Management for the Deskless Workforce