Senior Account Executive, Enterprise
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For , Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com .
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for someone to join our sales team in a full-time capacity to sell Color’s product suite into F1000 employers. In this role, you will play a critical role in helping build and drive Color’s growth by building relationships with some of the largest companies in the world, helping them realize the materially positive impact they can have on their population’s health, and communicating the integral role Color can play. This is a highly unique opportunity to work at one of the fastest-growing distributed healthcare companies and help capture a majority of this rapidly developing market.
We’re looking for an exceptional, high-performing individual who loves to build and constantly look for ways to add value and level up the business. You’re not just comfortable but thrive and do your best work in incredibly fast-paced environments. Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious and takes immense pride in the work we do. We’re highly collaborative and strive to learn and get better every day. Most importantly, we are fully committed to Color’s mission to help everyone lead the healthiest life that science and medicine can offer.
How You’ll Contribute
- Help build a strong foundation and go-to-market strategy for a rapidly-growing company
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business (deal sizes $500k-$10M+)
- Develop deep expertise and continuous assessment of our customer’s needs and challenges
- Effectively communicate Color’s value proposition and aligning to the uncovered customer needs
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting strategy through deal close and pre-implementation operational strategy
- Effectively manage multiple stakeholders throughout buyer organization
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at prospective and existing clients
- Work cross-functionally with multiple functions during sales cycle (eg. product, finance, legal, marketing) to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- Contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product, Engineering, and Science teams to help drive Color’s product strategy
- Partner with leadership team to brainstorm and execute on new business opportunities (ie new products, verticals, use cases)
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 6+ years of enterprise sales experience with a track record of top performance on team and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Experience owning end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting through complex contract negotiation
- Experience closing complex, multi-stakeholder deals by executing a consultative sales approach and effectively aligning key decision makers
- Experience building relationships with and selling into C-level executives
- Comfortable -- furthermore thrives -- in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- A builder’s mindset and founder’s mentality
- Strong desire to meaningfully contribute to Color’s mission of improving health outcomes at scale leveraging world-class technology
- A constant desire to learn and improve
- Proven strategies to prioritize and stay focused on highest-value activities
- Methodical persistence and creativity finding ways to deliver value to our customers
Nice To Have
- Experience selling enterprise software into Benefits teams at F1000 employers
- Healthcare-specific sales experience
- Experience building out a GTM strategy for a new product and/or existing product into a new market
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.
Your application has been successfully submitted.