Enterprise Account Executive - Boston
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Scality is an industry leader in software-defined storage and was recently awarded the Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader status for the 6th consecutive year. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily in some of the most high-profile accounts in the world. Scality’s enterprise customers now span 43 countries across multiple industries, including healthcare, financial services, cloud service providers, government agencies and media content deliverers. In 2020 Scality saw unprecedented growth of 30% WW while experiencing the best quarter in our 10-year history.
Scality’s internal motto is: “work hard, play hard, eat well and amaze the customer!”
Learn more about Scality on our careers page .
Follow us on Linkedin , Twitter & Glassdoor to stay up to date on jobs and company news.
The focus of this position will be to engage new prospects and develop our existing clientele in your assigned region or account territory. This is a high reward & high profile position with fantastic career potential with the ability to work with some of the most strategic partners an customers int he industry
Scality's enterprise go-to-market strategy requires significant involvement at the client site while working closely our impressive list of alliance and channel partners. Our vertical industry target markets include Service Providers (TSP and content developers); Content Distribution; Cloud firms; Media and Entertainment; Financial Services; Enterprise Cloud; and Video Surveillance. This is an unbelievable opportunity for a sales professional who understands enterprise strategy and can relentlessly execute at the point of attack. The software-defined space is hot and Scality is ready to explode.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate consistent sales success, and will have following knowledge and skills:
- 5-10 years successful experience in enterprise infrastructure sales, preferably in start-up technologies where name recognition may not be strong
- 5+ years experience in enterprise storage sales, preferably working on large scale solutions and a track record of understanding customer workflows and applications
- Possess a solid track record of selling complex storage solutions
- Experience Selling with channel partners
- Possess a network of connections that will rapidly turn into a list of prospects and customers
- Has a passion for supporting customers to provide the best solution, optimizing technical along within financial concerns
- Has strong sales hunter acumen and demonstrated success selling to new accounts
- Ability to leverage resources across the company through influence and personal leadership (pre-sales, post-sales, product management and engineering, marketing, C-level)
- Ability to balance day-to-day activities and deliver short/mid-term results (i.e. within the current fiscal/quota year,) along with developing long term strategic relationships with clients
- Has a track record of continuous improvement of personal, technical and business skills; building awareness of new markets, applications, and use cases
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leader in software-defined storage and data management, proven by 700M users and 1.6T objects