Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives -- and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most -- their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO's give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 16,000 clients and 9 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain, and Australia.
Our core values - Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality, and Teamwork - reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people-focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
Emburse is a proud recipient of a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius and a 2020 IDC SaaS CSAT Award for Travel and Expense. These awards celebrate companies that have gone above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front-line workers with support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a people-first company, and this award is a testament to our mission to humanize work.
Follow us to stay updated on news and job openings!
Join our fun, fast-moving team providing you the opportunity to continue your sales development career with future upward mobility into Sales or other Teams of interest.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for outbound prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales qualified leads (SQLs) to support Emburse's Senior Sales Team.
Emburse is an industry leader specializing in Financial SaaS software including Expense and Accounts Payable (AP) Reporting and Management.
What You'll Do
- Develop new sales qualified leads via telephone and email communication within a marketing and sales driven ICP (Ideal Company Profile) focused list of accounts
- Deliver on key daily metrics, including but not limited to call volume, talk time, email volume, etc.
- Utilize provided tools (ZoomInfo) to identify and import prospects within SalesForce.com to bring outreach campaigns using SalesLoft
- Build and cultivate prospective relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel; scheduling needs analysis calls and demonstrations for mid, large and enterprise markets
- Work with Manager, Demand Generation, Sales Managers and VPs of Sales and Marketing to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- Manage data on prospective clients in Salesforce.com .
- Contribute to quarterly additions and omissions of ICP list based on direct communication and likelihood of winning business
What We're Looking For
- A college degree is preferred. Equivalent years of relevant experience may substitute
- 1 year of experience in an office, corporate, or B2B sales setting or commensurate experience conducting business via email and phone
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Familiarity with Pardot, SalesLoft, LinkedIn.com, ZoomInfo is preferred, but not required
- Experience with high-volume telephone sales calling, techniques and etiquette within a professional B2B market
- Strong phone skills and phone presence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and successfully
Emburse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Emburse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Providing finance technologies and innovation that humanize work.