Software Sales Executive - Houston
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Frontline Education is the leading provider of school administration software, empowering strategic K-12 leaders with the right tools, data and insights to proactively manage human capital, business operations and special education. Educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel have partnered with Frontline Education in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. Frontline is dedicated to driving engagement across K-12 school systems and supporting the continuous improvement of employee effectiveness and efficiency with solutions for proactive recruiting and hiring, absence and time, professional growth, student information systems, special education and interventions, payroll, benefits and financial management.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Sales Executive to join our dynamic sales team! This position is based in your home office with travel in assigned territory.
Reporting to the head of Regional Sales, the Education Software Sales Executive (SSE) is tasked with positioning Frontline’s Human Capital Management solution products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. The heart of the SSE role is to create long-term, consultative relationships with new and existing clients in the K-12 markets. To be successful as an SSE, you must become comfortable partnering with School Districts and School Boards to influence the buying decision process.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a world-class sales team that directly influences the education industry? Then let’s talk!
- High achiever - consistent goal and quota achievement, thrives on facing issues head-on to achieve excellence
- Learning agility - work diligently to gain a full grasp of our solutions, the industry and accounts throughout the territory
- Resiliency - remains focused and optimistic in the face of obstacles
- Conflict resolution and persuasiveness - enjoys selling, negotiating and building a good business case based on client needs, staying calm under pressure
- Consultative relationship builder - easily engages with clients to build rapport while uncovering significant needs to position appropriate solutions that create value and efficiencies
- Collaborative - ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Establish regionally focused sales strategy focused on School districts and state-wide accounts in the Houston region
- Achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Develop and drive solution selling strategy to increase the bundle adoption rate
- Uncover issues facing Frontline Education customers and recommend appropriate solutions
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree plus at least 3 years of outside sales experience in a SaaS, HCM or enterprise software environment.
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory, attending conventions, conferences and association meetings
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using solution sales techniques
- Savvy using a platform software sales process with the ability to sell value vs. price
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Excellent communication and relational skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high-quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool, as well as the RFP and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly, including occasional overnight
Who We Are
We're a group of unique and talented individuals that love what we do. We've been lucky enough to land jobs with a rapidly growing tech company that supports an appreciative and friendly customer base. We work hard to make our customers happy, but we like to have a good time in the process.
We are a company that strives to think in terms of “we” instead of “me.” We believe in the philosophy of servant leadership and that it’s all about putting others first. We also value the balance between family and work.
Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, target bonus plan and stellar benefits including unlimited PTO.
Frontline Education Vision
A connected future for school administration that enables every leader, teacher, and student to thrive.
Frontline Education Mission
Partnering with the education community by providing innovative technology and best practices to empower K-12 schools in their pursuit of excellence.
Frontline Education is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.