Sales Development Representative
Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, protects leading global organizations by reducing companies' security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber-attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the world's best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we aren't afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We are seeking a creative Web Developer to be a part of our collaborative, strategic team and make an immediate impact. You will be an integral member of the Marketing team as you develop web page construction to maximize Synack’s impact with multiple audiences. Optimization is always top of mind and you love to combine design guidelines with an excellent user experience. Sounds interesting? Keep reading...
Here’s what you'll do
- Create, code and implement user interfaces for Synack.com - a WordPress website
- Properly categorize and tag content to drive SEO
- Partner with Product Marketing to understand the high-level vision of the requirements, and implement a delightful user experience for all audiences
- Profile and optimize our website, ensuring high performance across devices and browsers
- Diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade web pages while ensuring their optimal performance
- Convert static design to a WordPress page or post using animations and theme customizations
- Implement user experience (UX) and design guidelines in accordance with Synack’s brand
Here's what you'll need
- BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of web development experience and a deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Web development experience for SEO and related tools (such as Yoast)
- Expertise in general WordPress essentials and capabilities, including responsive design
- Experience using page builders, such as Elementor, Visual Composer, Beaver Builder
- Experience with creating and customizing child themes
- Understanding of website best practices (image sizing, link placements, responsive design)
- Solid skills with Photoshop and image manipulation
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and PHP. *Version control experience preferred, but is not required
Ready to join us?
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Premier Crowdsourced Platform for On-Demand Security Expertise