Cyber-Security software Sales Development Representative (Remote North America)
The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for multiple Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to join our expanding team. These positions will be focused within our North American territory segment. You will be supported by a very tenured team from marketing, learning and development, demand generation, sales, product marketing, and others to help you throughout your journey.
In addition, OneSpan has developed a very comprehensive onboarding and training program to assist you as part of your initial and ongoing learning with our team. You will be working with some of the most in demand enterprise SAAS solutions including e-signatures, digital identity verification, and authentication and security.
We look forward to you joining of our team of over 800 employees around the world.
- Prospecting, Strategizing, Qualifying and producing quality leads with the Account Executives.
- Interacting by phone, email and LinkedIn with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Demoing product.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our product
- Provide effective back-up support to key phases in the sales process
- Confirm customer needs and develop initial customer profile
- Work with reps to complete sales proposals and RFI/RFP responses
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Relevant Internal sales experience in a high tech environment.
- Relevant experience prospecting and Qualifying and producing quality leads
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with desire to move into field sales.
- Organized and process driven.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective when working independently and in team environments.
- Strong business judgment and common sense.
- Excellent English communication (verbal, written, and presentation
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Be bold. Be secure