Account Executive - San Diego (North County)
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform exclusively for the nation’s best agents. Based on its belief that homeownership is a fundamental human right, we provide top-performing real estate agents, teams, and independent brokerages with the best system, support, and service, in order to elevate the experience and results of buyers and sellers.
Side is led by experienced industry professionals and world-class engineers who develop technology designed to improve agent productivity and enhance the client experience. The company is backed by over $250M in funding from top tier venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management, D1 Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Matrix Partners, and 8VC. Side currently partners with agents in California, Texas, and Florida, with plans to expand nationally in the coming months.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life!
About The Role
Covering the territories of North County San Diego and surrounding areas, you'll recruit top-producing real estate agents to join Side's tech-enabled brokerage.
This role is consultative in nature; understanding the agent's needs and communicating these back to Side's product development and customer success teams. You will have a direct hand in our continued technical product and agent experience development and strategic business growth.
What You'll Do
- Develop go-to-market target list, forecast sales, develop sales strategies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Qualify prospects and evaluate agents skills, needs, and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and follow through on sales leads
- Keep an up-to-date understanding of the state of the industry and market
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned territories
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- 6-8+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions
- Hands-on experience with prospecting, cold-calling, and building out a new territory
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, driven, and persistent
- Real estate industry background
- Network in the Southern California real estate industry
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- $1,000/year for learning and development
- Pet friendly environment
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply!
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We transform agents into boutique brands and businesses that are 100% agent-owned